When placing a bet, each player agrees to these Sportsbook Rules and to the General Terms and Conditions of Online Solutions B.V. (hereinforth "OS"), which apply to the OS sportsbook. The OS sportsbook is operated by Online Solutions B.V.
Kindly note that these rules, and any other terms and conditions which apply, may change from time to time at the sole discretion of OS and that the player is responsible for regularly checking these rules and the General Terms and Conditions for any changes or updates made thereto.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to promotions and special offers. Please read them carefully before accepting any promotional offers. A link to the individual terms and conditions for each promotional offer may be found on the respective promotion screen.
Each sports bet has two parties: On one hand the bookmaker (Online Solutions B.V., Emancipatie Boulevard 29, Curacao), who accepts bets on sports events in accordance with its licence, and, on the other hand, the player.
Employees of Online Solutions B.V. and their immediate families are prohibited from participating from OS betting offers, promotions, special offers or bonuses.
Upon placing his bet, the player confirms that he does not have any knowledge of the result of the respective sports event.
Upon placing his bet/participating in a game, the player confirms also that he has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he must have reached under the laws governing betting/gambling that are applicable to him. OS reserves the right to verify any player's statement of age and to exclude players from its services, if there are doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required. Any player who is identified as underage, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his OS account shall be blocked immediately.
The player must not place bets as part of a syndicate or as individual customer, who has registered several times or set up ficticious accounts trying to get around limits as set forth in these Sportsbook Rules, in his own name or in the name of a third person, by communicating with one or several persons or by placing combination bets, by using front men, by acting as front man for any third party, betting on another person's account, when acting in collusion or by using impermissible software tools.
Finally, the player acknowledges that sports betting amounts to gaming, that the risk of losing money is implicit and that his involvement is entirely voluntary. On the other hand, there is no right to participation on the side of the player and he accepts that the bookmaker is entitled to restrict, limit or block the access of certain players at his own, exclusive and unfettered discretion.
1. Placing a bet
Before placing a bet, each player is obliged to read and acknowledge not only the General Terms and Conditions, but also these sports betting rules, including the provisions regarding minimum stakes, maximum payouts as well as maximum stakes.
The bookmaker will accept a bet duly placed by the player by mouse-click, subject to these rules and the General Terms and Conditions, without issuing a confirmation and at the registered address of the company, provided that his OS account holds sufficient credit. Any correspondence issued by the bookmaker at a later point in time, (e.g. notices, account information, etc.) will not have any effect whatsoever on the previous conclusion of the contract and its legal effect at the registered address of the bookmaker.
If changes are made to the odds while a bet is being placed (usually 5 to 10 seconds), the bet will automatically be accepted at the odds chosen by the customer. If the odds are lowered, the bet will not be accepted. Instead the user has the chance to update the betting slip and confirm it once more.
Any bet accepted in such manner may not be changed or cancelled by the player at a later point in time. The bookmaker, however, reserves the right to cancel any bets up to the start of the event, without giving any reasons. After the event has started, OS may cancel bets provided that the player is in violation of these rules or the general terms and conditions as applicable from time to time, or, in particular, if he is under the suspicion of manipulation/rigging, of acting in collusion or forming a syndicate of customers, keeping duplicate gaming accounts or using front men in order to place bets.
Only the records kept by the bookmaker shall be relevant concerning the content of all bets. A statement of account may only be modified in order to remedy an obvious error and/or a typographical error and/or an error in calculation. Only the amount registered and/or the amount confirmed by the bookmaker will be regarded as the stake.
The bookmaker's promotions, special offers and bonuses are only valid for the respective period specified. Where promotions, special offers and bonuses are specifically addressed to an individual or to a specific account, offers are only valid with respect to those individuals or accounts so specified.
The decision as to honour any special promotion, offer or bonus shall be entirely up to OS. The bookmaker also reserves the sole discretionary right to discontinue or cancel any promotion, special offer or bonus at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice.
All rules and principles of the OS Sportsbook apply equally to the Cash-Out function. OS cannot guarantee that the Cash-Out feature is available at all times. Due to, for example, technical issues, human error, suspicions of fraud or other circumstances beyond OS' control, Cash-Out might not be offered for a particular event or betting market, even if the feature had been advertised before-hand. OS reserves the right to withdraw or suspend Cash-Out offers without prior notice.
Unless Cash-Out is available and exercised by OS upon request, the player's bet stands as originally placed.
If bets have been cashed out with incorrect amounts due to technical reasons, an error in the underlying odds, or for any other reason, OS reserves the right to suspend the Cash-Out option and reverse any transactions made. In these cases, the player's bet stands as originally placed. The same rule applies if there is sufficient reason to suspect that the Cash-Out is requested after the outcome of an event is known by the player.
OS reserves the right to accept or decline the Cash-Out option on an individual basis. Cash-Out is not available on free bets and bets on bonus money.
If the player has any questions regarding these Sportsbook Rules or the General Terms and Conditions, OS is at the player's disposal to clarify any questions by email to our customer service department
2. Special Rules
If a sports event is not held as posted on the internet (e.g. if the venue or the opponent changes), the bet will be void and all stakes will be refunded. However, bets will not be void if the home team waives its right to play in its own stadium or arena and chooses to play a match on another team's ground, if the home team's arena/stadium is temporarily closed or if the match is held at a neutral site.
If bets are placed after the start of an event or if the stake is not paid before the start of an event, the bet will be void, rated at odds of 1.00 and the stake will be refunded. In live (running) bets, each bet placed (= received) after the event on which the bet was placed occurs, will be void, rated at odds of 1.00 and the stake will be refunded.
The winner of a sports event is determined by decision of the jury at 24:00 midnight on the day of the event (local time at the venue of the event). This also applies to long-term bets. Any change in the results arising after that time for any reasons whatsoever will have no effect on the winnings.
In soccer (European football), ice hockey and handball the results after the scheduled duration of the game are relevant. Any extra-time, penalty shootout, etc. will have no impact on the winnings, with the exception of special bets offered, which are marked accordingly.
If a game/match is abandoned, special bets on scores that have already taken place, such as "first goal scorer" or "match-half betting" will be settled on the basis of the score of the shortened game/match.
In American football, basketball and baseball overtime counts for settlement purposes. An exception from this rule may apply for special bets that are clearly marked accordingly.
For NHL handicap bets the score including overtime is official. For bets on NHL games (three-way with tie option), NHL – how many goals and NHL – first goal, the score at the end of the regular time (60 minutes) is the official one.
If there is no point spread winner (e.g. a team with a minus six points handicap wins exactly with a six-point score), the score will be tied and the bet rated at odds of 1.00. The stake will be refunded.
If a game that has been declared void is repeated by the end of the second day following the game (local time of the venue), the wager will stand for the re-arranged match.
If a game is not played at the scheduled date for any reason whatsoever or ends without official score and is not repeated by the end of the second calendar day following the game, the stakes will be returned, with the exception of soccer and ice hockey games that are stopped after the end of the regular time.
In tennis, bets will stand provided that the match is played in the course of the tournament.
If the result of a match in tennis, volleyball, beach volleyball, darts, badminton, snooker, bowls or table tennis is based on a no-show, retirement / surrender or disqualification of a player, or if the match is not continued until the regular end of its playing time for any other reasons, stakes will be refunded. In combination and system bets these stakes will be evaluated with an odd of 1.0.
Exceptions from this rule are events that have been concluded within the available time frame (e.g. if a player surrenders during the second set, bets on the first set stand). In addition, bets are rated as lost if they could not have been won, even if the match was continued up to regular playing time (e.g. set bet "player A wins 2-0" and player A surrenders during the second set after having lost the first set. All other options, i.e 2-1, 0-2, 1-2 will be rated as cancelled and evaluated with an odd of 1.0).
On the other hand, bets are rated as won if they could not have been lost, even if the match was continued up to regular playing time (e.g. the bet "over 9.5 games in a set" is won if the game is decided by surrender at a score of 4:4).
The same principle applies also to game handicap bets, scores set/points and comparable bets.
If a tennis match is cancelled even before the first serve is made, all bets will be void, rated at odds of 1.00 and the stake will be refunded.
A baseball game is cancelled and the stakes refunded if the game is not begun or continued until the end of the day (local time of betting event) of the original scheduling.
If a sporting event is abandoned but officially scored, this score will be used for settlement purposes.
If a game is abandoned before the end of regular time, bets on North American sports (NBA, NFL, NHL, baseball as well as college sports) will be official after the following limits: NBA - at least 43 minutes of play WNBA; college basketball - at least 35 minutes of play NFL; college football - at least 55 minutes of play; Baseball - after at least 5 innings of play and/or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading.
When wagering on total runs or run-lines, the games must go nine (9) innings or 8.5 innings, if the home team is leading in order to have action; otherwise the game is scored as no action.
The final score will always be determined as the score after the last completed inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the final score is determined as the score at the time the game is called.
For a so-called "dead heat", winnings will be divided accordingly. If, for instance, two starters in a race end up on the same podium position (winner) based on identical timings, then the selected odd on "winner" is being divided by 2: 2.5/2 = 1.25. Bets on podium finish 1-3 will be divided accordingly if 2 or more participants share the third place. If 5 starters share position 8, the winning for a bet on "top 10 finish" will be calculated with 3/5 of the original odd. If, on other hand, 2 starters share position 2, the original odd for a bet on "podium finish" will remain in place as the third position remains vacant.
All bets, also combination bets, which are not head-to-head bets, are "play or pay". In other words: no refund will be given, if the competitor on whom the player has placed his bet does not participate in the event for any reason whatsoever.
If one of the selected events in a combination bet is cancelled, abandoned or becomes void, or is not held for other reasons and is not run by the end of the second calendar day following the event, the bet will be void, rated at odds of 1.00 and the stake will be refunded. This also applies to sports events that have been mistakenly listed in the wrong order on the betting program (list of odds), but not in the case of a home team waiving its right to play in its own stadium or arena, if the home team's arena/stadium is temporarily closed or if the match is held at a neutral site. If all the single bets in a combination bet are cancelled, abandoned or declared void, or are not held for other reasons and are not run as specified above, the stakes will be returned.
For head-to-head bets both starters have to participate in the sports event. Should one or both starters not participate in the event, the bet will be void. The winner of a head-to-head bet on Formula 1 Grand Prix races is the driver with the higher finishing position at the end of the race, or the one who completes the most number of laps in case that both drivers fail to finish the race. In the event that the two drivers retire on the same lap, the driver with the better placing after completion of the last lap will be the winner.
If no goals are scored in "first goal scorer" or "time of first goal" bets (0-0 score), such bets will be deemed lost.
Individual types of bets and special bets are ruled by separate terms and conditions indicated in the individual offer.
Payouts are in compliance with any maximum amounts determined by the bookmaker.
3. Minimum Stakes / Maximum Winnings / Stake Limits
The minimum stake for a single bet and a combination bet is:
For all other currencies that maybe used from time to time the minimum stake is indicated on the player's betting slip.
The minimum stake for each column in a system bet is:
For all other currencies that maybe used from time to time the minimum stake is indicated on the player's betting slip.
Unless otherwise specified when placing the bet, the maximum winning for each bet is the following net amount, in the respective currency:
For all other currencies that maybe used from time to time the maximum winning is indicated on the player's betting slip.
The maximum winning per player on any one day is the following net amount, in the respective currency:
For all other currencies the maximum winning per player is the equivalent to the above mentioned EUR amount as per current exchange rate (Interbank rate).
The maximum winning per player in any one week (Monday 0:00 to Sunday 24:00) is the following net amount, in the respective currency:
For all other currencies the maximum winning per player is the equivalent to the above mentioned EUR amount as per current exchange rate (Interbank rate)
For some betting offers there are certain variable stake limits. If these amounts are exceeded, the player will be immediately notified when placing the respective bet. The player may then reduce its stake accordingly so as to be able to place the bet within the stake limit.
If a player places several bets at once and the total winnings of these bets exceed the maximum winning or the maximum stake limit, the bookmaker has the right, at any time, to reduce those bets accordingly as required for complying with the maximum winning and/or stake limits.
If customers act as a syndicate or in collusion or if individual customers register several times or set up fictitious accounts in their own name or in the name of a third person, by communicating with one or several persons or by placing combination bets, or using front men, acting as front man for any third person or placing bets on another person's account, or if customers use impermissible software tools the bookmaker will have the exclusive right (i) to reduce such bets at any time and in accordance with the maximum winning and/or stake limits or (ii) to cancel bets completely and to declare any bets placed and any winnings of such a player as null, void and forfeited.
In principal, any person acting in breach of these rules or any other terms and conditions applicable to the OS Sportsbook, may be disqualified from participating in general, as well as from special promotions, offers and bonuses without any notice at any time; additionally the accounts of such players may be closed.
When bets are placed in a way that the placed stake(s) and/or the potential winning exceeds the maximum amounts set forth the bookmaker has the unfettered exclusive right to reduce the stake of such a bet or to cancel such a bet but will in no event be liable for the reduced winnings as a result of the reduction of the stake or the cancellation of bets, since the player/customer is aware of the limits.
Each clause contained in these rules shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain with full force and effect.
5. Language Matters
These Sportsbook Rules are posted on the internet in English. In the event that other language versions might be added on later on, the English version shall prevail over all other languages.
Sportsbook Rules V.1.6, last update 26.01.2017
General Terms and Conditions
C. REGISTRATION / BETTING ACCOUNT
D. INVALIDATION OF TRANSACTIONS/FRAUD/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
E. DEPOSITS / PAYMENT METHODS
F. PAYING OUT
H. LIABILITY/INDEMNITY/DATA PROTECTION
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
J. PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
2. Please note that the relevant rules, these General Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable may be changed from time to time at the sole discretion of OS.
3. Upon placing his bet and/or participating in a game, the player confirms that he has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he must have reached under the laws governing betting/gambling that are applicable to him. OS reserves the right to verify any player's statement of age and to exclude players from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required. Any player using our services, who is identified as underage, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his account with Online Solutions B.V.(hereinafter referred to as "OS Account") shall be blocked immediately.
4. Employees and their immediate families are prohibited from participating in OS betting offers, promotions, special offers or bonuses.
5. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the player confirms that his interest in the bets and games is of a personal nature and that he is using the OS site purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
6. OS does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered. OS may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the player for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a player may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by OS for whatever reason.
7. All indicated dates and times are based on Central European Time (GMT+1) unless stipulated otherwise.
9. The legal relationship between the player and OS shall be governed by the laws of Curacao. Any and all disputes in connection with or arising out of any bet/game shall exclusively be settled by the competent court having local and subject-matter jurisdiction in Willemstad (Curacao).
1. Online Solutions B.V., a private limited liability company organized and existing in Curacao, registered in the Commercial Register of Curacao No. 130318, has been granted a sublicense pursuant to Master Gaming License #5536/JAZ on 31/12/2013. Pursuant to the sublicense granted to Online Solutions B.V., the company is authorized to do business in Curacao providing internet gaming services and products.
C. REGISTRATION/BETTING ACCOUNT
1. Each player who wants to have access to services and products offered by OS must open an account with Online Solutions B.V. ("OS Account"). The player may use the amount deposited on the OS Account to place sports bets or play casino and live casino games.
2. Only natural persons may open an account with OS. We do not accept legal persons as holder of OS Accounts.
3. Upon registration and any time thereafter, OS may request in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, that the player submits certain documents as proof of identity for a security identity check. OS reserves the right to retain any funds and/or winnings until the requested documents are submitted. The player will be asked to submit one or more of the following documents such as:a copy of a valid ID issued by the competent authority of a recognized state/country, e.g. passport, personal identity card, driver's license. In verifying the player's identity we will also ask the player for a utility bill (e.g. for gas, electricity) or a lease contract; a copy of bank vouchers, account statements (e.g. of a Moneybookers Account) and any other documentation that verifies the player’s identity reliably.
4. Once the player opens his OS Account, funds may be deposited and credited onto this account. As long as there is a positive balance on the player's OS Account, he may deduct any stakes for sports bets and any wagers on casino and/or live casino. Winnings gained from sports betting, casino and live casino are credited directly onto the OS account. All winnings credited on the OS Account may be immediately used for placing further bets. However, OS reserves the right to refuse any bets, or a participation in a game or limit the stake, without giving a reason.
5. Any deposit and pay-out incurred by the player may be made only onto or from his own OS Account. Any deposit or pay-out of funds shall be governed by these General Terms and Conditions, the specific rules applicable to the respective product and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to promotions, special offers and bonuses.
6. When opening the OS Account, the player will select his preferred currency. The selected currency for the initial opening of the OS Account may be changed only for good reasons and with the approval of our customer services management. If players deposit funds in currencies other than the currency of their player account, their deposits will be converted into the currency of their account at the current exchange rate (Interbank rate).
7. Upon opening of the OS account and any time thereafter, the player may refer to the various responsible gaming features provided by OS. Limits to deposits and stakes may be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In order to apply for a definite or indefinite self-exclusion, it is required that the player contacts customer service. For further information and assistance players are encouraged to visit the OS responsible gaming site and/or contact customer service [Link: contact].
8. Any and all personal information provided by the player to OS must be correct and complete. The player undertakes to notify OS without delay in the event that any information provided to OS becomes incorrect or incomplete. OS reserves the right to cancel any bets as well as winnings, block betting accounts, exclude the player from participating in other games, retain payments to the player and report the player to the authorities in charge if any information given to OS by the player turns out to be incorrect or incomplete. The player is liable for any damage and costs arising out of false or misleading information. If any deliberately false or misleading information is furnished, any and all transactions on the OS Account shall be declared invalid.
9. OS operates on the basis of the assumption that each person logging into the system with the correct combination of username and password actually is the lawful account holder. It is in particular not permissible to make any transactions for the account of others, on the OS accounts of third parties, by forming syndicates of players or in conspiracy with third parties using front man. OS reserves the right to close OS Accounts, cancel transactions and retain the payment of funds if the player has made his account available to third parties, makes transactions on behalf of or in the name of third parties, in conjunction with third parties, in groups/syndicates of players by using front man, or by using impermissible software tools, or in violation of other provisions of the General Terms and Conditions or the applicable Rules. OS reserves the right to close any OS Account of players at any time without giving any reasons.
10. Every player can open only one account. The use of identical e-mail addresses in various OS accounts is prohibited. The player shall use an e-mail address to which only he has access. Should any player open another OS Account in his own name or in someone else's name or in conjunction with one or several persons after his OS Account was closed/limited for any reason whatsoever, OS reserves the right not only to close those accounts but also, at any time, to cancel any transactions (bets, wagers), to exclude the player from participating in further games and call in any free money credited. OS further reserves the right to cancel any transactions, exclude a player from placing bets/the participation in a game and/or block the player's OS Account if there is a justified suspicion of an event or a bet placed being manipulated/rigged, or a suspicion of circumventing the maximum win/stake, using front men, acting as front man for a third party or acting on a third party's account, or the use of impermissible software tools.
11. Furthermore, , in line with the OS policy for the prevention of anti-money laundering and applicable legal obligations, OS does not permit depositing funds originating from criminal activity, depositing funds by using a credit card which a player is not authorized to use, knowingly receiving money from such card in any other manner, colluding with a third party to do so, or using a third party's OS Account for any criminal activity or illegal purpose.
12. OS notifies herewith all players that the company is unable to provide advice on fiscal or legal matters. Therefore, OS may not be held liable and shall be held harmless by the players for any loss, damage, loss of profits, fees, costs and any other disadvantage that a player may incur in connection with his use of the services and products offered by OS, unless stated otherwise these General Terms and Conditions and the applicable rules for specific services and products as amended from time to time.
13. For inactive accounts, i.e. players' accounts which have not recorded any log in and/or log out for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months, OS reserves the right to charge an inactive account fee of EUR 5. – per month.
For all other currencies that may be in use from time to time the administrative fee is the equivalent of the above mentioned EUR amount as per current exchange rate (Interbank rate). The administrative charge will be charged to the OS Account of the player. The first fee for inactive accounts will be deducted on the first day following 12 months of inactivity. All following fees for inactive accounts will be deducted on a monthly basis, i.e. on the first day of each consecutive month until the account balance reaches zero. If upon the deduction of these fees the balance on the OS Account falls to zero, OS is entitled to close this account.
All registered players will be notified at least 30 days prior to any fees being incurred that the inactive account fee is to be charged to their accounts. Holders of inactive accounts may instantly reactivate their accounts by logging in/logging out or withdrawing the funds within the 30 days' time window without incurring any fees. Players reactivating their account are entitled to a refund of the inactive account fee for the last 3 months.
OS reserves the right to increase the inactive account fee at any time and at its own discretion by giving players' at least 2 weeks' notice of the revised fees. OS is also entitled to close accounts that are undesirable for any other reason. If, on the other hand, the player wishes to close his OS Account, a request by email to our service department is sufficient.
14. Any complaints or queries relating to the handling of player affairs on this site shall be sent to our customer service.
D. INVALIDATION OF TRANSACTIONS/FRAUD/ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
OS reserves the right to block or close any OS Account at any time and to cancel or declare as void transactions in its sole discretion if the following conditions apply:
1. OS detects transactions with irregularities that may negatively affect the processing of payment transactions and/or which gives rise to the suspicion of a violation of the General Terms and Conditions (e.g. the name and address of the player do not match the name and address associated with the credit card, or other mode of payment, used by the player).
2. OS considers that the player has violated any other regulation contained in these General Terms and Conditions, the rules of the game and specific rules as applicable from time to time. Any decision of OS regarding the invalidation of transactions and the blocking or closure of OS Accounts shall be binding upon the player. Any such decision is within the sole discretion of OS, does not require any justification towards the player and may not be contested by the player. In the circumstances referred to above, OS shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to the player
3. OS considers that the player used the products and services offered on this site in an inappropriate manner or has deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of OS or any of its other players.
4. OS considers that the player used the products and services offered on this site in a fraudulent manner and/or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes.
OS takes any form of fraudulent activity of players very seriously. Any fraudulent activity, as determined at OS's sole discretion, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion, the use of impermissible software tools, the provision of false registration data or other requested information, etc.. In addition to any other remedies provided under these General Terms and Conditions or the applicable game rules, OS reserves the right to pursue claims for criminal prosecution and/or civil damages concerning any fraudulent activities. Players involved in any form of suspected fraudulent activity and any suspicious transaction will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
5. OS is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court and/or OS considers that any of the events referred to in b) and c) may have occurred or are likely to occur.
6. OS is committed to ensuring that the current regulations against money laundering and the financing of terrorism are strictly adhered to. This commitment implies that sophisticated tools have been put in place to continuously monitor and minimize operational risks. The depositing of funds obtained illegally or by improper means is strictly prohibited. Any customer activity on the site will be monitored and assessed to this effect. Suspicious activity will be reported instantly to the authorities in charge. By accepting these terms and conditions the player acknowledges that he may deposit money into the OS Account only in order to play and use the services offered. Likewise, the player may only withdraw winnings and not the funds deposited into the OS Account. Players who deposit and withdraw without gaming activities will have their funds blocked until investigations have been concluded and incur a processing fee of up to 10%.
E. DEPOSITS / PAYMENT METHODS
1. On our payments page there is the list of all the deposit methods available on the OS account.
We would like to point out that all deposits and pay-outs may be subject to an administrative fee of up to 10% to cover any transaction expenses incurred.
The player will not be reimbursed in arrears for any differences between the amount credited and the amount debited from his credit card resulting from exchange rate fluctuations and bank charges by the bank issuing the credit card.
2. For payments onto the player's OS account, a minimum of EUR 10 applies. Minimum deposit limits in all other currencies in use from time to time are listed on the payment section of this site.
3. OS is not a financial institution and does not grant interest on deposits.
4. OS reserves the unlimited right to apply certain restrictions to the payment methods in selected countries and/or for certain players.
5. Some payments operations are managed via ONLP Online Premium Solutions Limited, Athinon 5, Agios Antonios 1015, Nicosia, Cyprus. Card Payments processed by ONLP Online Premium Solutions are governed by the law of Republic of Cyprus.
F. PAYING OUT
1. The player may request a pay-out of his winnings from his own account at any time.
2. In any case, OS reserves the unlimited right to apply certain restrictions to the payment methods in designated countries and/or to certain players at its sole discretion. As a general rule, all funds that have been paid in the OS Account, shall be paid out in the same manner. OS has the exclusive and unfettered right to rule that withdrawals may be made only by bank transfer in order to validate the identity of the player. If the deposit is made by anonymous payment vouchers, and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed player profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, OS reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
3. OS reserves the right to charge a processing fee on any deposits which were not, or only partly, spent on play, should the player wish to withdraw the funds. Such processing fees may amount to up to 10% of the amount deposited.
4. Funds or balances in an OS account of one player cannot be transferred to the OS account of another player.
5. If the player incurs any extra costs in the course of the payment transaction, e.g. due to retransfer to credit cards or higher transaction costs in the case of foreign bank transfers, OS is entitled to charge these additional costs to his OS account. Likewise, costs arising from returned transactions for which the user is responsible (e.g. due to a wrongly stated account number, insufficient credit on the account) must be reimbursed by the holder of the account.
6. For withdrawals from the player's OS account, a minimum of EUR 30 applies. Minimum pay-out limits in all other currencies in use from time to time are listed on the payment section of this site.
7. Finally, OS reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 3% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by players residing in selected countries. This service fee will be deducted prior to the winning being credited to the player's account and covers additional expenses for enabling the player to access our gaming services and play on our site.
1. Online gambling and betting may be illegal under the laws of your country of residence. In such cases, the player may not make use of the services of OS. OS will not assume any liability in this respect and will not reimburse the player for any disadvantages suffered by him as a consequence of the violation of any legal provisions that may be applicable. The player shall ensure that he acts in accordance with the statutory provisions applicable to him from time to time.
2. As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, OS does not maintain business relations with players who a) are permanently residing in the United States of America; and/or b) have a US American bank account or use any US-based payment method.
3. In compliance with the regulatory conditions imposed by Master Gaming License #5536/JAZ, Online Solutions B.V. will not maintain any business relations in Curacao or with residents of Curacao.
4. OS prohibits registrations from players from the following countries: Netherlands, Curacao, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, United States and United Kingdom.
5. In addition, OS reserves the right not to accept player registrations from countries that are blacklisted by the FATF or other institutions dedicated to the prevention of money laundering and the use of the financial system for terrorist financing from time to time.
6. Internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete a transaction.
7. It is the Cardholder's responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the Cardholder's country. It is recommended that the Cardholder retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
H. LIABILITY/INDEMNITY/DATA PROTECTION
1. OS and/or its vicarious agents shall be liable for any damages beyond the boundaries of product liability law only if deliberate intent or gross negligence can be proven according to the relevant legal provisions. Any liability for minor negligence, the refunding of consequent damage and financial losses, lost profit, lost data, lost interests and of damage from claims by third parties against the user shall be excluded. The liability of OS and its vicarious agents is limited to the extent possible by law. OS does not accept any liability for any and all circumstances beyond its control (force majeure, etc.).
2. OS is not liable for any player content. The player grants that any content contributed by the player is in compliance with any applicable law. OS reserves the right to delete content violating any applicable law and/or these General Terms and Conditions OS reserves the right to hand evidence over to law enforcement agencies upon court orders or summations by authorities, and whenever there is a legal obligation to do so.
3. OS does not assume any liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. OS is entitled to rectify any obvious errors such as incorrectly entered odds for sports-betting and correct errors in the evaluation of results and declare the affected bets void. OS does not accept any liability for the website or the games remaining completely or partially functional and without interruption, for potential programming faults and/or for the correction of errors.
4. OS accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents of the information services, including, but not limited to the result notifications delivered via email and SMS. Likewise, all data in the live scores, statistics and intermediate results of the live betting product are subject to change. For further information about the rules concerning promotion/bonus offers applying to sports book, casino and live casino, please refer to the respective rules.
5. Furthermore, OS cannot accept any liability for viruses that may harm the website and the connected servers or other damaging components that might damage computer hardware and/or user software. Likewise, OS will not accept any liability for the functionality or dysfunctions of internet browsers. Unless the player uses Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, Firefox version 52 higher, Chrome version 56 or higher or safari version 11 or higher, we cannot guarantee the correct transmission or proper functionality of the OS site.
6. In case of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions or any other provisions applicable to the use of the gaming or betting products on the OS site, the player is obliged to indemnify OS and hold OS harmless against all resulting claims of third parties and all claims for the refund of losses, costs, damages or any other disadvantages arising thereof. In particular, the player shall hold OS, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, consultants and agents harmless and shall indemnify the same fully from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damage which may arise as a result of any of the following activities:
a. entry, use, or re-use of the OS gaming or betting products;
b. use of any materials related to the OS gaming or betting products;
c. entry, use, or re-use of any server used by OS;
d. participation in any game or bet provided by OS;
e. the acceptance of any payout/prize from any service/product of OS; or
f. the breach of any warranty given by the player under these General Terms and Conditions or the rules applicable.
8. Notwithstanding OS’ commitment to the protection of players’ personal data under no circumstances shall OS be liable for any damage caused by any incorrect, delayed, manipulated/rigged or abusive transfer of data via the internet. OS will take any appropriate action in order to protect the user data stored by OS, but OS will not be liable if third parties obtain control of, or process user data information despite of all precautions taken. It is agreed between the contract partners that no claims for damages may be asserted against OS in any such cases.
10. The transfer of data for online gaming requires the use of codes (username and password) chosen by the player himself. Username and password chosen by the player shall be robust enough and kept secret. The player shall at all times remain responsible for maintaining and protecting the secrecy of his OS Account, the username, and any password. Players should not allow third parties access to use their OS Account. OS will not be liable for any abuse of the betting account through the use of the player's username and password by third parties. Furthermore, OS shall not be liable and shall be held harmless for any losses incurred by a player due to the use of the betting account by any third party and any such losses shall not by refunded by OS. We explicitly state that the username and the password must be kept secret and confidential by the player as all transactions via the account for which the username and password is entered, will be for the account of the player.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The player acknowledges that the software, gaming system and all material which is visually or audibly presented to the player by OS is entirely the property of OS or its licensors and that the player has no rights or claims whatsoever to any such intellectual property.
J. PROMOTIONS AND MARKETING
2. All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer. In principle, all bonuses and offers refer only to the individual recipient of the promotional communication and may be used only once during a stipulated time frame. Bonuses and offers, such as vouchers, may not be sold between players and/or third parties. Promotional offers cannot be redeemed in cash, but remain subject to the specific bonus conditions. OS reserves the unlimited right to reclaim any bonuses and promotional offers if the player obtained the offer by fraud or devious means.
3. If groups of players acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual players who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig bonus offers, OS reserves the right to call in any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. Non-recreational players and syndicates of players are not granted any bonuses. OS reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time.
Each clause contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
Version 1.6 – last update: 23.05.2018